Thursday 1 December 2011

Angelina Jolie says my mother's better than me

Angelina Jolie
Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie who is 36 years old, recently got little emotional in an TV interview where she described her much beloved mom, who passed away in 2007. She said "My my mother was a full time mother. She didn't have much of her own career, her own life, her own experiences.  Everything was for her children." She also said "I will never be as good a mother as she was. I will try my best, but i don't think i ever will be. She was most generous,loving woman. She's better than me."


The Academy award winning actress, who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt - Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne. Jolie will soon make her directorial debut in the upcoming flick "In The Land Of Blood And Honey"

No comments:

Post a Comment