Wednesday 21 December 2011

Im Here To Stay Says Actress Bruna Abdullah

Bruna Abdullah
Bruna Abdullah who is starring in Billa 2 says, she is here to stay. She said in a recent interview " I always wanted to come and work in the south. Bollywood was a bit of a shock for me and I found it difficult there. Everything is so professional in the south and I am so happy that I'd like to move here!"

When questioned about here acting experience with Ajith she said "I think its one of the best things I have done since I came to India. He's a star but he's not a star. He's so down to earth and humble.
The first time when i saw him i was shaking from head to toe. He was very helpful in the sets. He taught me how to act as well. I'm happy that i got this project opposite Ajith.

No comments:

Post a Comment