Tuesday 20 December 2011

Katrina Kaif in her new item song Chikni Chamel

katrina kaif in agneepath


chikni chameli
After the smash hit number "my name is sheila" expectations from Katrina Kaif is soaring high and the latest news is that she has done a item number in the movie Agneepath and the song is already a hit. This is done by Karan Johar’s new production Agneepath, which also stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt.

Choreograph is done by Ganesh Acharya, the hot and sizzling item girl Kat dances to this Maharashtrian number.

When questioned about the song to the actress she said “I hope and pray it becomes bigger than any of the previous item songs. As actors, we love doing better than what’s been done in the past. I don’t think there’s anything wrong in expecting that,”

She adds, “Now, I’m waiting to see the audience’s reaction. It’s a desi-rustic number. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.” she said.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is gorgeous! I haven't seen any Bollywood films, but would be open to them if anyone has suggestions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the most searched bollywood actress in India.. :) and what kind of suggestions are u looking for? i would be happy to help

    ReplyDelete