Tuesday 13 December 2011

Shah Rukh Khan Says - My life is not an open book

Shah Rukh Khan the King Khan of Bollywood as we know it has the gift of the gab and is known for his wit and humour. He comes across as a 'people's actor' or some one like The Rock in WWE who is called as "People's Champ" and seeing him almost every time in TV and shaking a leg with him, his fans claim to know Khan inside out, but the superstar thinks otherwise.

In a recent event he said 'My life is not as open book, the way people consider it. When I come in front of you people, it is mostly work related. I feel that you people belong to the same business as me so the questions that you ask, I usually give a good and detailed answer to that,' during an event while unveiling his official opus 'King Khan - The Official Opus of Shah Rukh Khan'.

The actor who is 23 years old in the industry, says his only wish is to entertain the public. He also said that 'I have done so many films that it becomes difficult to find something new. I want that if people want to work with me, I should have something new to tell from the work that I have done. I want to continue entertaining people the way I have.' which as a fan most of us know. 'I want to entertain the kids, the wives and the whole family for a few hours'.

The actors first appearance was in the popular TV serial Fauji in 1988 and then Circus. And he made his debut in Bollywood with 'Deewana' in 1992 after which he never looked back.

King Khan is currently busy promoting his latest film 'Don 2: The King Is Back', co-produced by him, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani. Its expected to release soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment