Tuesday 10 January 2012

Scarlett Johansson Says Im a Workaholic

Scarlett Johnasson
Hollywood Actress Scarlett Johansson has recently admitted that she does have trouble getting out of character and being herself once she finishes a role in a movie.

Scarlett has already starred in many blockbusters movies such as Ironman 2, He's Just Not That Into You and son on, and the actress is know for taking her role quite seriously whatever it is, yet Scarlett says she has trouble switching off from her character after work and she still has plenty to learn about.


She said "I learned that i don't have to completely lose myself in order to lose myself in a part. I've learned to go home with myself as opposed to with my character" a newspaper recently quoted her as saying. "That takes a long time to do so. As a person. I have grown a bit more tolerant to such things. I'm pretty impatient sometimes, but maybe I have grown to be a bit more aware of that now and work on this issue soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment