Thursday 5 January 2012

STR Wins Bronze Award


Silambarasan

After Dhanush's song "Why this kolaveri di" getting Gold Award from YouTube, now it's time for Silambarasan’s turn to get a award from YouTube. The star’s recently released Video Song "Love Anthem For World Peace" has already crossed 1.3 million views with just after a week of its release and lead to the video earning a Bronze Award for Trending from YouTube.

Oh hearing the news, STR said that “I am honoured that my first attempt has been appreciated and I feel encouraged. I hope music lovers across all over the world will enjoy the version that I create along with hip hop star Akon.” Yes! The news is now confirmed that STR is working with Akon for the song and he is currently in US recording the song along with the international artiste.


The Love Anthem for World Peace will have Dharan on the keys, Sivamani on percussions and Ramji will be doing the final mix for the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment