Tuesday 17 January 2012

Action King Arjun Is Back With A Bang

Arjun
Actor Arjun who was last seen in Mankatha is back in action in Kollywood, and this time around like his previous project, hes bagged two big films.

The first one being Mani Ratnam's "Pookkadai" and the other one is A M R Ramesh "Vana Yuddham."
"In Vana Yuddham, I play DGP K Vijay Kumar, a super cop whom I look up to in real life. I've played police officers roles earlier several times, but those roles were in complete commercial potboilers. But "Vana Yuddham" is based on real life incidents and people would love it."


When quizzed the actor if he thinks his film with Mani Ratnam came very late in his career and Arjun says, "Its better late then never, In fact nothing is ever late. I've never relied on big names for any of my movies nor have I worked with biggies. Even after that I'm still a recognized face in the industry with many awards to my credit. I have an image and my own usp among the audience and I want to live up to that first."

No comments:

Post a Comment