Wednesday 25 January 2012

Arulnidhi To Work With Parthiban Kanavu Fame Director


Arulnidhi 
Actor Arulnidhi’s last release Mouna Guru turned out to be a sleeper hit, after which there is no stopping the actor. He is now the hot property in Kollywood Town. The Actor who is currently in talks with several top directors, has decided to go ahead with a project by Karu Pazhaniappan. The movie is set to start rolling from this March.

The Actor recently spoke saying that, I have been getting a lot of offers after Mouna Guru, but I’m taking my time to sign my next, says Arul.
He also added saying that “I am open to working with debutant directors as well. Shantha Kumar who directed my previous flick is a debutant as well. I don’t think I should be targeting big directors alone.

The actor who is three movies old is glad that his career is shaping up pretty well. Out of the three movies two managed to earn pretty decent at the Box Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment